Our people love a good challenge; they are leading experts in what they do, and add valuable experience and professionalism to Co-PLAN. They are young, energetic, come from diverse backgrounds, and reflect at best Co-PLAN’s values and work philosophy.
If you would like to be considered for a position in Co-PLAN, you can either check for opening posts on a regular basis under this section, or upload send your CV and a brief profile to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Write, edit, and distribute content in both English and Albanian, including publications, press releases, website content,annual reports, speeches, and other content material that communicates the organization’s activities, products and/or services.
- Contribute to the organization and management of events such as conferences, workshops, roundtables, etc.;
- Conducting participatory processes as part of various projects with a strong community mobilisation/ participatory component.
- Organizing and conducting public meetings, hearing, consultations, etc.;
- Conducting research, assessments or surveys in aspects with a strong social component;
- Writing reports, policy briefs, or similar written documents.
- Conducting research on various topics, in full compliance with the Organisational Research Agenda;
- Assisting closely the Unit in the process of preparing project proposals, including: monitoring of publication of Calls forProject Proposals, writing a project proposal, and
preparing the supporting documentation.
- Prepare monitoring reports; assessments; analyses;
Applications are accepted until March, 15, 2021, 17:00h.
For more information: Research_Assistant_Vacancy_Co-PLAN
Research and Environment Expert
Main Duties and Responsibilities, comprise direct engagement with Co-PLAN Urban Environmental Management Unit for the implementation of activities and projects managed by this unit. For instance:
- Research and Project Acquisition (familiar with EU, H2020 and IPA calls)
- Capacity building, Project Implementation and Reporting
- Sub-grantee monitoring and grant management.
- Waste Management and Alternative Fuels
- Air Pollution, Noise Pollution and Urban Ecosystems data.
- Environmental Impact Assessment/ Strategic Environmental Management
- Environmental Legislation (National and EU Directives)
- Engage with site activities/actions and monitoring practice.
- Work in the realm of Energy, Renewables, Mobility, Pollution Calculation and Smart Cities.
- Should be able to conduct and deliver thematic articles both in Albanian and English regarding recent developments/topic in the realm of environment.
- Assistance to the policy and research experts during research activities and policy writing on themes pertinent to Environmental Management;
For more information: 2021 Call for Environmental Expert tor
Internships at Co-PLAN
Co-PLAN, Institute for Habitat and Development successfully collaborates with national and international students and experts from different backgrounds.
Co-PLAN accepts internship applications on a continual basis. To become an intern with us you need to be affiliated to a university programme or academic/development institution, and the internship should preferably be part of your PhD and post-doctoral studies and research. Your application should include (i) a relevant CV, (ii) a cover letter stating your specific interests and objectives and indicative time span of your involvement with us, (iii) a short research proposal describing specific activities intended during the internship, and (iv) a support letter, or documentation that shows the link between your application and relevant study area or research program, from your university or institution. Internships lasting 3-12 months are preferable, but we remain open to evaluating other suggestions. Pay for the duration of the internship is not a guarantee, and funding of research activities is subject to negotiations pertaining to mutual interests.
Before applying, we encourage applicants to consult Co-PLAN’s web-page and our activities in order to familiarize with our work.
Please direct your inquiries, or send your application, with the heading ‘Application for Internship’, to email@example.com.
We appreciate all applications and make a point of getting back as soon as possible.