Annual Review of Territorial Governance in Albania
Read the full periodical here: Territorial Governance in Albania 2018
Annual Review for Territorial Governance in Albania is a periodical publication with select policy briefs on matters related to territorial governance, sketching the present situation, the Europeanisation process, the policy, and the research and development agenda for the near future. The publication will be in both languages, English and Albanian, and it will target policy-makers and policy-influencing actors.
Table of Contents:
- Challenges of Regional Development in Albania
Fiona Imami, Anila Bejko (Gjika), Dritan Shutina
- Albania: Towards a More Effective Financing Mechanism for Regional Development
Kejt Dhrami, Anila Bejko (Gjika)
- Europeanisation of Spatial Planning in Albania
- Land Development in Albania – Challenges and Innovations
Rudina Toto, Ledio Allkja
- Territorial Administrative Reform and the Decentralization Strategy – Progress towards the Desired Objectives after a Governing Mandate.
Merita Toska, Anila Bejko (Gjika)
- Sustainable Tourism Development in Albania
Aida Ciro, Merita Toska
- Is ETIS a Viable Option for Fostering Sustainable Tourism?
Peter Nientied, Dritan Shutina
- Governance for Climate Change Resolution
Rodion Gjoka, Xhesika Hoxha, Kristi Bashmili
- Energy Sector Towards the Renewable Potential in the Albanian Context
- Territorial Governance Challenges of the Western Balkans in Europe
Co-PLAN, Institute for Habitat Development
- European Spatial Integration: The Western Balkans Discontinuity
- The Urban Dimension of the EU Cohesion Policy and Beyond